Friday, October 26, 2007

THIS WEBSITE IS THE MOST AWESOME, SUPER-SWEETEST SITE EVER!!!

I probably found the greatest website known to man. It’s all about Mars and the best part is that the majority of the website is fun games. I ended up playing on this site for over and hour and I know you guys will love it. Here are some of the things you can do on it.
-Who wants to be a Martian? It is exactly like who wants to be a millionaire and you can even phone a friend, poll the audience, and get a 50/50.
-Find out how much you would weigh on Mars (I’d be 89 lbs)
-Test your memory skills
-Asteroid commander (test your skills as you shoot down asteroids)
-9 square unscramble (there’s a picture and it is all mixed up and you have to place the
pieces in the right place
-Mars quizzes-how much do you really know about the red planet?
-Tic Tac Toe
-Mar concentration- it test your memory
-Word search- help find lost Martian words
-Mars adventure- You and your crew are about to blast off to Mars! What will you take on your long journey into space? (I failed my mission because all I brought was a band aid).

http://www.tsgc.utexas.edu/everything/mars/games/

No comments: